Are you looking for a role in a company where your efforts can make an impact on the success of a business and your team members? Do you enjoy a challenge and an environment in which you have a great deal of latitude in getting the job done? Then we hope you will consider applying for some of the positions we have available, Now! We offer career growth, paid holidays, PTO and generous medical benefits depending on the position.
Open Positions as of 9.10.21
About the Job
Maintain and repair all production machinery and equipment and assist in the maintenance of and upkeep of HVAC systems.
- M-F 8 am - 4:30 pm with occasional opportunity for 10 hour shifts and an occasional Saturday.
- Position may be assigned to periodic times of on call work.
- Respond to calls from line supervisors or operators to repair equipment as needed.
- Performs package changeovers on equipment as required.
- Schedule preventative maintenance on equipment as required.
- Participates in short daily meetings
- Install/rebuild equipment with Maintenance Lead.
- Develop preventative maintenance needs and requirements.
- Troubleshoot mechanical or electrical problems in a timely manner.
- Independently performs all assignments after being given general instructions as to the results expected.
- Take the lead and initiates resolution of technical, unusual or complex problems or issues when needed.
- Maintain Assets and Work Tickets in Maintenance Software System
Required Skills & Abilities
- Ability to think for yourself and take initiative.
- Ability to takes the lead and initiates resolution of technical.
- Ability to interact with other employees in a positive manner and promote a cooperative working environment.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands in specified timeframe.
- Oral and written communications skills in English.
- General understanding of electric and electrical controls.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years’ experience in related field with proven industry experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy with some proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com